By E. Wilson
Read or Download After Secularism: Rethinking Religion in Global Politics PDF
Best globalisation books
Background tells us that commercial improvement with all of its toxins, inequity and exploitation is the inevitable future of human societies. but is that this relatively the case or are we trapped in a triumphing 'develop-mentality' that calls for an never-ending cycle of inputs, outputs, intake and waste on a finite planet?
This publication offers a unique and state of the art interpretation of the evolving political economic climate of the Americas. via a mixture of qualitative learn and conception, it considers the reconstruction of American-led hegemony within the Americas because the 1982 debt drawback and provides an exam of the hot Pax Americana.
This booklet brings jointly a powerful variety of educational and intelligence specialist views to interrogate the social, moral and defense upheavals in an international more and more pushed via facts. Written in a transparent and available variety, it bargains clean insights to the deep attaining implications of massive info for conversation, privateness and organisational decision-making.
Calling for inclusion and discussion, those essays by way of a world staff of feminist students and activists tension the necessity to positioned into relation probably discrepant ways to fact and to scholarship with the intention to construct coalitions around the traditional North/South and East/West divides. This diversified crew of authors, who spent fourteen weeks operating collaboratively, dispense with team spirit and search as an alternative to take advantage of discussion and distinction of their creation of information approximately powerful political motion.
- Environmental and Natural Resources Economics: Theory, Policy, and the Sustainable Society
- Marginality and Crisis: Globalization and Identity in Contemporary Africa
- The Strange Persistence of Universal History in Political Thought (The Palgrave Macmillan History of International Thought)
- Internationalization of Consumer Law: A Game Changer (SpringerBriefs in Political Science)
- Making Corporate Social Responsibility a Global Concern: Norm Construction in a Globalizing World (Non-State Actors in International Law, Politics and Governance Series)
- The Routledge International Handbook of Globalization Studies: Second edition (Routledge International Handbooks)
Extra info for After Secularism: Rethinking Religion in Global Politics